Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Blue Journal by L.T. Graham

The Blue Journal...wow what a story. It is a murder mystery, a whodunit, a great whodunit. I spent the entire time saying "oh he did it," or "it was her, she did it." I guessed wrong the entire time I had a person in mind that did it but I was so wrong. I was shocked at who really did it. 

Elizabeth Knoebel was a horrible human being, scum of the earth really. She made a game out of seducing everyone, men, women she wasn't picky. She especially liked people that were married. The woman made a game out of ruining marriages, including her own. Not only did she sleep with anything that moved but she wrote it down. She actually kept a diary of all her sexual partners and everything they did together in graphic detail. It was a very X-rated diary. 

The book not only follows Anthony Walker, the lead detective in the Knoebel murder case but it also follows her therapist Randi Conway, and her lovers and their families as well. It makes pretty much everyone look guilty of murder because of the things this woman did to them. 

I thought Anthony and Randi's relationship was adorable and I'm glad they finally got together. The meshed together really well, I spent the majority of the time waiting for them to take that plunge. I'm pretty sure I squealed like a banshie when they finally kissed.

I really enjoyed this book, it was the first murder mystery I've ever read. I read the entire thing in just two days because I couldn't put it down. If you like a good mystery then you will definitely enjoy this. 

Elizabeth Knoebel was murdered in her home by someone that she knew. Anthony Walker gets assigned the lead of the case and has to turn the whole town upside down to solve the murder. He needs Dr. Randi Conway to help him, when she refuses he has to solve it alone. Their relationship grows and everyone elses in town falls apart when Elizabeths sex diary is found. Everyone in town is a suspect and it's up to Anthony to figure out who did it before someone else becomes a victim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment