Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Face Not Seen by Michael Ross

*If you don't ask the right question, the answers are meaningless.* 

Martin Russell was living in his rock bottom. His wife divorced him and took him for everything he had and hoped to have, including his son. One day his old crush and friend Hannah shows up out of the blue and begins to bring him out of his funk. After a series of good fortune things begin looking up for Martin, until Hannah disappears. Martin will do anything to get her back including putting his trust into people he doesn't know. 

I really enjoyed this book. It was different, which made me get through it so much faster. This was a really easy book to read because it flowed so well. 

I loved how each character flowed into the other. It was cool to see how each character was getting to know the others.  

Hannah and Martin were great together and I was really rooting for them. She helped him get back on his feet after being knocked down for so long. It was sweet the way all of Martin's friends swooped in to help him when he needed it. Even after years of not speaking they very easily did things that proved their friendship. I can only hope that some of my friends would be so warm and helpful if I needed it. 

Bobby and Zack were a cute duo too. It was almost father and son like, the way Bobby was trying to keep Zack out of trouble. There were plenty of times he could have thrown Zack under a bus and ruin his life but he never did. He pulled him out of a rough life and made him grow up. The way Zack treated his mom by the end of the book was so sweet. I'm glad Zoe and Bobby got together too I was hoping they would. 

This was a great story and I am so glad I got to read it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment