Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Favorites of 2014

This is a list of 15 of  the books or book series that I read and loved in 2014. The ones that I would push on everyone if I could.

1. The Crescent Chronicles by Alyssa Rose Ivy
2. Helia's Shadow Part One by K.C. Neal 
3. Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
4. The Krinar Chronicles by Anna Zaires
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
7. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 
8. The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
9. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
11. The Mine by John A. Heldt 
12. The Unearthed Series by Evan Ronan 
13. The Whispers of the Fallen by J.D. Netto 
14. Verboten by Amelia Louise Carter 
15. Assassin's Creed Unity by Oliver Bowden 

I'm excited about all the books I get to read in 2015. 

Happy Reading everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment