Monday, January 5, 2015

Underground Murmurs by Tim Jopling

This is the first book of a new series. I was contacted by Tim Jopling to give a honest review.

Synopsis:


AKIRA 
Hell bent on changing the world forever. 

OLSEN AND DEANE 
The most effective partnership MI6 and the West have. 

THE S.U.C.O. AGENTS 
MI6 protectors, destined to stop the darkness from sweeping across the globe. 

UNDERGROUND MURMURS 

Nothing is ever what it seems. Don’t turn your back on anyone, or anything. The world is at ease and its politicians are simply unaware, and unprepared. Not for one moment does anyone consider that the most deadly war humanity has ever faced is looming around the corner. All of it orchestrated by Akira, a man with a past no one would expect, and primed with the knowledge that his vision will become the future and the West be condemned to the past. 

Only MI6 can stop him with its elite group of S.U.C.O. agents and the experienced Thomas Deane and Sam Olsen at the forefront. These loyal protectors will risk their lives around the globe to preserve peace and justice, no matter what the cost…


Let me start by saying I am not a fan of war; I don't like war movies, war games or war books. I can never get into them and often find myself beyond bored out of my mind. This book, though a war book, was very interesting. It is a great read for anyone that likes a mysterious, suspenseful book full of plot twists. It having war in it means loads of violence and blood, so perfect for any guy. In fact I'm thinking of getting a copy for my husband. 


I really liked Olsen and Deane's partnership, it reminded me of a brotherly bond. They had each others back in only agents of war do. Though I'm not a fan of war, it was interesting to see it from the point of views from the protecters and the villain's. I always like when books let me see how the villains think too. So few do that for me and it's always a treat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment