Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


Hi everyone, It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday! It was created by The Broke and the Bookish and this weeks topic is the Top ten books I meant to read but didn't get to last year. *This is in no particular order* 

1. The 5th wave by Rick Yancey. I bought the book and it is sitting on my tablet just waiting but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I will read it this year though!

2. World After by Susan Ee. Another book that I already purchased and I'm just waiting to read it.

3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I really really want to read this! 

4. Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Yet another book that I bought but haven't read. I'll get to it though.

5. Pyxis series by K.C. Neal. I enjoyed Helia's Shadow Part One so much I wanted to read all of K.C. Neal's books but sadly that did not happen last year.

6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.

7. The Jurassic Park books, I am obsessed with all the movies and I even played the video game. I even got tot walk through the park in Universal Studios - a highlight of my life - but sadly I did not get to read the books yet.

8. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake 

9. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. I read the first book of this series years ago but never got around to the sequel. 

10. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I am a huge Mortal Instruments fan but I never started the Internal Devices series. I hope I get to this year especially since the Dark Artifices comes out this year!

Did you read any of the books on my list? 

What books are on your list? 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Anna Dressed in Blood! Scary, funny and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it! I'm determined to read it this year! :)

      Delete