Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


Hi Everyone it's Ashley!
This is my first ever Top Ten Tuesday! It was created by The Broke and the Bookish and my good friend Christine from Bibliophilic Madness told me about it. This weeks list is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015.

1. Helia's Shadow Part Two by K.C. Neal
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare 
3. The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
4. Invaded by Melissa Landers 
5. Oblivion by Kelly Creagh 
6. Hunted by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
7. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
8. The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon 
9. September Sky by John A. Heldt
10. Savor by Alyssa Rose Ivy 

I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on all of these books! 

What books are you excited for this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment