Friday, September 12, 2014

I know I'm weird but am I the only one?

     Have you ever watched a really good movie? Like so good that it made you dread having to live in this reality anymore? If you haven't then you must either live under a rock or have an amazing life; to not want to leave the usual for the special.

    I've seen some movies that I would give up my house and everything inside to be able to exist in their dimensions of time and space. I've also read some books so good that I try to picture myself in them (I'm lame, I know). 

    I read a lot! I read at least one book a week, sometimes more. So when I find a book good enough that I wish I could be a part of it then; I know I found a good read! I wouldn't want to be in The Hunger games! Not because it's a bad book but because I just really wouldn't want to be in that. Fighting for food? No thank you, I'll just sit over here eating cupcakes while watching it on Netflix. 

    But come on, who hasn't pictured themselves going to Hogwarts. Being best friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione, changing Draco to be with the good guys. Helping them defeat Voldemort and enjoy getting my mail from owls instead of the post office...Just me? Cool. 

    Anyways back to the point of this, how do you cope with reality? How do you just continue living your mundane life after reading a spectacular book or watching an epic movie? I'm at a lose here! 

    Kind of like after I watched The Avengers for the first time and wanted to be in it. I wanted to be fly around with Iron man and beat the crap out of evil robotic looking aliens. Yes I am aware of how incredibly weird I am, I have come to enjoy my oddness. 

    It took me weeks to get back to my normal state of mind after that movie. So maybe I should ask how do normal people cope with it because I am far from normal. Please don't tell me I'm alone in this because if so then maybe I need to be in a padded room screaming pudding at everyone that walks by me. (Supernatural reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment